Friday, November 6, 2015

Way out of ratio

I'm inputting my foods today into the phone app, MyFitnessPal, and am surprised to find that I've consumed a lot more fat than I realized.  I've been up for a while and the main goal of today is to finish my work and be done for the weekend, I hope.

Tally at lunchtime:  4 g fat left to eat; 14 g fiber left to eat.  My goals are for 27 g fat a day and 25 g fiber.

Solution:  1 1/2 cups of black beans, without cheese, maybe with hot sauce.  Or garbanzo beans in hot sauce.  The black beans will add 1/5 g fat and 15 g fiber.  At least we'll be back in sync.

The goal is not to be hungry.  The goal is to meet the fiber goal each day without killing the fat (and too many calories at the same time.)

Good song on the radio.  Back to work (I work for myself.)


No comments:

Post a Comment